onsdag 22 december 2010

Are you ready to get fuggd up!?

I was chilling down town today, it was snowy and cold as a muhufuku.
My ipod blasted some nice tunes into my skull bone...and suddenly... a song that just got my partyjuices flowing in my veins starts blasting, I ran to the nearest alcohol store to by something. But all of a sudden the song was gone and my partymode was just an illusion. so I left the store with nothing.
Here is my top "Get fuckt up" songs, play em wisely!

10. Rich Boy - Throw some D's
I don't have a car, I don't even got a license. But I sill like this heavy song about throwing rims on cars, biaaaa.



9. Kano Ft. Demon & Ghetto - Mic Check
I always get in the mode to scream like a monkey to this tune because the energy.



8. Killer Mike - Re-Akshon feat. Bun B & T.I.
The Durrty South often delivers good party tunes, this is on of them, got that nuuu nuuu!



7. Ludacris - One More Drink ft. T-Pain
This song doesn't have that drinking energy but the lyrics is making the magic here...and the video is great! This song is a better "starter" than a "im drunk lets jump" song
If I take one more drink! Im gone end up fu#&%n you! and sometimes its like that;)



7. M.O.P - Ante Up
A Classic and its hard as fuuuug



6. Sean Price - Boom Bye Yeah
This song live must bee crazy...and dangerous!



5. DMX - Get It On The Floor
The lyrics are raw and Swizz Beatz make us move our asses



3. LMFAO - Shots ft. Lil Jon
This song is stupid, this video is stupid, and those dudes are stupid!...in a good dunk way:) And it does what it suppose to do, make us do some shots!



2.Gucci Mane - Wasted ft. Plies
Last years party tune #1 and I think it will be on our partylists for a long time
Party! Party! Party! Lets all get wasted!



1. A-Team - What Dey Gon Do (feat. Lil Jon)
This was the song that i was listening to and got CRAZY!
Its hard and badass, you just wanna jump and shove AND SMACK SOMEONE IN THE TEETH,
CRUNK IT UP!...But don't smack any one OK



Up-N-Comers

Lloyd Banks featuring Swizz Beatz, Kanye West, Ryan Leslie & Fabolous - Start It Up
Beamer, Benz Or Bentley was a great partytune but I think I like this one better when Im partying...ok! its just because you can do a silly dance to it VROOM! VROOM!



Get Busy Committee - Opening Ceremony
This is one of the song of the year, and the video is like Frosties, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrate!



Dipset - Salute
Heavy! Heavy! Shit!



Kano - Spaceship
I like this beat...but i don't know if the lyrics is so party...i post it anyway



Ludacris feat Lil Scrappy - Everybody Drunk
This song just say it loud and clear...



David Guetta feat Kid Cudi - Memories
this is a great club song, everybody likes it..but the video WTF is Mr Guetta doing there!? He looks like a snotty middle age man...like me :O



T. I. feat. Drake - Poppin Bottles
I just love skit in Chappelle show were Charlie Murphy meets Rick James. I see some broken furniture in the future because of this song...or Rick himself, cocaine is a hell of a drug!
Fuck yo couch, Rick James!



St. John's Dance - The Plot
The Swedish guys Adam Tensta, Eboi and Dida made this awsome party tune!
vi ska hooka upp på klubben, skaka röv på någon spot!



Now go party!
Krill out!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar